2.1 The Library
The reference library with an exhaustive collection of books and periodicals on performing arts and related subjects including a photo archive.
2.2 Conference Rooms
• The objective is the regular Rental income and to generate awareness about the center and its activities.
2.3 Rooms and Dormitories
• Four rooms for visiting artists and two dormitories for the troupe members.
2.4 The Cafeteria
• To be run by the Indian Coffee House workers Society on the south part of the complex near the Zoo wall.
2.5 One Good Quality Restaurant
• At the same location but separated from the coffee house area.
2.6 Subway to the proposed underground parking facility.
Request may be sent to JDA to include a subway from the proposed underground parking facility at Ram Nivas Garden to Ravindra Manch.
C. Financial Resources required
1. Performance related Expenses
2. Infrastructure maintenance
4. Publicity & Advertisement
Sources of Funding:
1. Grant from State Government.
2. HRD grants for regular performances can be availed of along with matching grants from State Government.
3. Resource generation from utilization of open space and other infrastructures
3.1 Advertisement /hoarding space selling
3.2 Rent from facilities hiring for trade shows, craft bazaar, food court, coffee house, and up market restaurant on roof top.
3.3 Ticket sale through strategic alliance with RTDC/Palace on Wheels and related agencies.